Friday, August 7, 2009

Frankenstein

So I've been listening to the radio, and the host had this interesting question. If you could build yourself a football frankenstein (he said weird science, but I'll use frankenstein) what parts from which players would you put together to make the perfect quarterback? Now, I wont use quite as many in depth parts as this guy, but I'll use a few. Now, this frankenstein of a quarterback can only be compiled of current players.

Head (overall football IQ) - Peyton Manning
Vision - Tom Brady
Five O'clock Shadow - Carson Palmer or maybe Kurt Warner
Arm (distance)- Jay Cutler
Hands (not likely to fumble)- Anybody but Tony Romo
Accuracy - Aaron Rodgers
Legs - Vince young

I had fun with this question. I hope you can as well. Please comment. I want to see what all of your combinations would make.

Keep following me. You never what stories the sports world will give us.

3 comments:

  1. Head (overall football IQ) - Jeff Garcia
    Vision - Drew Brees
    Five O'clock Shadow - McNabb
    Arm (distance)- Jamarcus russell
    Hands (not likely to fumble)- Orlovsky..jk
    Accuracy - Kurt Warner
    Legs - Vick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dont forget "never quit attitude"...and I would suggest Bret Farve, but maybe it should be called never sure if he quit haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, I completely forgot about Jamarcus Russell. I guess it's because he plays for the Raiders. Chris, I like the "Can't quit attitude." I think it fits Favre perfectly. And when we thought he could quit, he wouldn't. Again and Again.

    ReplyDelete