Friday, August 14, 2009

At Last!

I've made it. Football is back, and at its finest. For months I have been overcome by mediocre top ten plays, tennis, world series of poker and Lebron rumors that consistently are a dead end. My love for sports was almost extinguished, but then football rescued me from the depths, and provided hard hitting, acrobatic and strategic excitement I could find no where else. Many of you have had this same experience. Well, wait no more. College football and the NFL are almost in full swing, and brother have they ever given us something to talk about. From Plaxico Burress' re-enactment of Cheddar Bob in 8 Mile to Michael Vick's surprising 2 year deal with the Eagles. IT IS BACK! College football seems to be at new heights with returning Heisman hopefuls Tim Tebow, Sam Bradford and Colt McCoy. New questions arise around the country as USC will be starting a true freshman, and Ole Miss' Jeavon Sneed graces the cover of Sports Illustrated for the first time in the school's history. Several big stories have been set in motion, and we can only hope that the colors we don every Saturday will end up in the upper echelons of college football greatness. However, college football, while great, is rivaled by the NFL for a place in my heart. I assure you that professional football will be just as exciting as ever. Will the Steelers repeat? Can Adrian "All Day" Peterson eclipse 2,000 rush yards? Will Tom Brady bring the Pats back to the promised land? All these thoughts and questions are exactly why I love football. I encourage all who follow this to become a fanatic. Claim your tailgating spot, don your team's colors and for the love of all things football just watch it.

Check this out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EZrEiUJt6Y

Keep following me. You never know what the sports world might bring us.

No comments:

Post a Comment